ONE4 SWITZERLAND by OSM Network SA (Società Autorizzata per il collocamento privato dalla Confederazione Svizzera Cantone Ticino, in virtù dell’articolo 2 della legge federale del 6 ottobre 1898 sul collocamento e il personale a prestito) search for:
APR Applied Pharma research s.a. (“APR”) is a Swiss pharma company with subsidiaries in Italy and Germany and it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Relief Therapeutics Holding AG, a Swiss publicly traded company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the symbol RLF and quoted in the USA on OTCQB under the symbol RLFTF.
APR is focused, since more than 25 years, in the development and commercialization of products intended to improve the quality of life of patients and families affected with rare or debilitating diseases. APR leverages many years of experience in developing patented drug delivery technologies, which are then applied to develop innovative therapeutic solutions.
APR’s portfolio includes products for the treatment of rare or niche diseases which are commercialized in about 50 countries worldwide either directly through its subsidiaries as well as indirectly through distribution agreements with selected partners; the pipeline includes products at different stage of development concentrated in 3 selected therapeutic areas: inherited metabolic recessive diseases, cancer supportive care and skin rare diseases.
To expand the team in Balerna (Switzerland), APR is seeking an Accounting Manager with strong relationship skills, flexible and able to adapt to changes.
This role will involve you working on a variety of control environment review topics and accounting matters. Based in Balerna with reporting to the Head of Accounting, your tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Prepare quarterly financial statements (statutory and consolidated)
- Manage accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition (including intercompany transactions)
- Prepare quarterly IFRS regulatory reporting (SIX)
- Support quarter-end and year-end close process
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance (under Swiss GAAP and IFRS)
- Involved in Tax matters (Income Tax and VAT)
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, federal government reporting requirements and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.