ONE4 SWITZERLAND by OSM Network SA (Società Autorizzata per il collocamento privato dalla Confederazione Svizzera Cantone Ticino, in virtù dell’articolo 2 della legge federale del 6 ottobre 1898 sul collocamento e il personale a prestito) search for:
APR Applied Pharma research s.a. (“APR”) is a Swiss pharma company with subsidiaries in Italy and Germany and it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Relief Therapeutics Holding AG, a Swiss publicly traded company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the symbol RLF and quoted in the USA on OTCQB under the symbol RLFTF.
APR is focused, since more than 25 years, in the development and commercialization of products intended to improve the quality of life of patients and families affected with rare or debilitating diseases. APR leverages many years of experience in developing patented drug delivery technologies, which are then applied to develop innovative therapeutic solutions.
APR’s portfolio includes products for the treatment of rare or niche diseases which are commercialized in about 50 countries worldwide either directly through its subsidiaries as well as indirectly through distribution agreements with selected partners; the pipeline includes products at different stage of development concentrated in 3 selected therapeutic areas: inherited metabolic recessive diseases, cancer supportive care and skin rare diseases.
To expand company team in Balerna for Department Operations & Sales is seeking:
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
- Sending and discussing consolidated forecast with each Supplier based on analysis of Customers' forecast.
- Defining transportation set-up and managing Logistic Service Providers in order to reduce shipping costs as much as possible (along with Operations & Sales Team).
- Scouting potential new Suppliers in cooperation with Manufacturing and R&D.
- Negotiating costs, minimum purchase quantity, payment terms and every other commercial term related to Company's products.
- Setting and maintaining appropriate KPI's to monitor Suppliers performances.
- Managing the Supply Agreement and making sure the supplier always operate in line with it.
- Project leading of special activities that involve manufacturing and supplying of the Products.
- Supporting any Company Department in order to solve any issue with Suppliers and to meet Customer requests.
- Managing along with Suppliers the optimization of palletizing, warehousing processes and cargo loading in order to reduce logistic costs as much as possible.
Report to Head of Supply Chain.